Phoenix Philosophy 2018 Volume 2, Issue 2
‘Justice and Reconciliation’
Peer reviewed, academic essay
We are now accepting essays for the reviewed portion of the journal. The deadline for the second issue is August 1st, 2018.
Essay submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Address a topic in political philosophy on Justice, Disagreement and Reconciliation
- Written in English or German
- Essays should between 2000-4000 words in length (excluding footnotes)
- Please submit as a Word and PDF
- Include an abstract at the beginning of your submission no longer than 200 words
- Follow Chicago style citation (directions can be found here)
- Include your name, year of study, college, and major in a separate attachment (do not include author information anywhere within the submission)
- You are welcome to submit up to three essays at a time
- Send your essays to email@example.com
We will also accept shorter responses and contributions for our blog. These may include book reviews, short articles, important resources and events having to do with political philosophy.